make africa your destination for 2022
Your safari begins with your arrival into Johannesberg. Your first night will immerse you into the magic of South Africa and you’ll meet the other travelers on your intimate small group safari.
The destinations on our South Africa safaris have been selected because of the diversity of their terrain. Some are dry, some are next to a river, and some consist of “low veldt” which are tall grasses. Each area is favored by different wildlife, and so by varying the terrain we see, we offer a larger opportunity of seeing wildlife.
We are offering one remaining safari in November. See below for details.
Bespoke Intimate Small Group Safaris
NOVEMBER / DECEMBER SAFARI DETAILS: Your safari will officially begin on November 23 and run through December 2. For planning purposes, you should allow an additional two days at the beginning for travel and one day at the end.
While on safari, you will be staying at these amazing accommodations:
- One night at a private lodge in Entabeni
- One night at Warthog Rest
- Two nights at Honeyguide, Manyleti
- Two nights at Thabamati
- Three nights TBD
Click on the button below for details and photos of each one.
Cost: $5650/person double occupancy
- Private Guide and Wildlife Education and Conservation Expert from Wild Wonders
- Ground transportation, meals, lodging at locations above, game drives
What’s Not Included:
- International and domestic airfare, tips, souvenirs, alcoholic beverages, the cost of COVID tests
- You must have a CDC Vaccination card showing that your COVID vaccinations are complete
- You will be required to take a COVID test prior to your departure from the US, and before your return to the US
PAYMENT POLICY FOR ALL SAFARIS:
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the cost of the trip is required when booking.
- Final payment is due 90 days before the beginning of the trip. We will send you an reminder of payment due 120 days before the beginning of the trip. If you fail to complete your payment by the due date, wiil assume you want to cancel your participation in the trip.
- If you cancel your trip 90 days or less before your departure, your payment is NOT refundable. This is why we recommend travel insurance.
- If you cancel your trip before the 90 day mark, you can either receive a full refund of monies paid (minus the non-refundable deposit) or we can apply your payment to another Wild Ecotours trip within 12 months of the trip’s departure date.
Although we offer many pre- and post- safari extensions, our most popular is extending your stay in the Kruger area.
Videos from Prior Safaris
The composite videos below were taken by prior safari guests of Wild Ecotours.