make Costa Rica your destination for 2024
Your safari begins with your arrival into San Jose, you will then spend the next several days at Kids Saving the Rainforest Animal Sanctuary. You will be staying on the property, and have the opportunity to participate in exciting activities, including kayaking, horseback riding, turtle releases, and much more. You will see a variety of wildlife at this location and will also have the option to relax at the tropical pool near our lodging. Your next destination is the Manuel Antonio National Park, which will offer another unique look at a biodiverse habitat full of wildlife.
Our next safari is in Summer 2024 and features the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park, Kids Saving the Rainforest, and an exciting array of activities to truly make this the memorable trip of a lifetime!
Bespoke Intimate Small Group Safaris
SUMMER 2024 SAFARI DETAILS: The official dates will be announced soon!
- Day 1 – Arrive at San Jose international airport and Transfer to our overnight Accommodation in San Jose.
Dinner on Own.
- Day 2 – After breakfast we will board a short flight to Quepos, where we will be picked up and road transferred aprx 25 minutes to our first destination, Kids Saving The Rainforest.
- Day 3-5 – Filled with extraordinary experiences, such as Kayaking through Mangroves to see sloths, crocodiles, monkeys and toucans as well as participating in turtle releases, horseback riding to waterfalls, Night Jungle treks to observe Nocturnal species, and giving a volunteer day to Kids Saving the Rainforest assisting staff at the Rehab center.
We will be staying at very comfortable cottages on property surrounded by beautiful jungle and a refreshing tropical pool. The sights and sounds of wildlife at this location are stunning.
Blue Banyan Inn has ensuite bathrooms and aircon
- Day 6-7 – We will be road transferred to our beautiful lodging very close to the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park. Here we have a private Naturalist guide as we hike through the rainforest amongst Howler Monkeys, Boas, Agouti, Capuchins, and much much more. MA is home to over 50 species of hummingbirds alone and is truly a biodiverse habitat. After our hike, the beach is stunning so time will be spent in the ocean and relaxing.
Activities may include night treks as well as snorkeling off the islands close to Quepos
- Day 8 – We will travel by road back to San Jose Airport for our International flight home. If time allows, we will be stopping near Carara national Park to see Macaws or Crocodiles or take a short trip to the Toucan Ranch Rescue Center close to San Jose.
Pricing is $3,200*/person, double occupancy – all inclusive (meals lodging game drives conservation activities, conservation levies, transfers.)
* Credit Card Transactions will have a 3% transaction fee. To avoid fees, you can pay with Cash or Check.
*Travel Insurance is required
- Lodging at locations above
- Meals (except where indicated)
A Small Portion of your total cost goes directly as a donation to KSTR
NOTE: This trip is an active experience in very warm, humid weather conditions.
PAYMENT POLICY FOR ALL SAFARIS:
- As mentioned above, there is a 3% credit card transaction fee, you can avoid this fee if you pay in cash or with a check.
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the cost of the trip is required when booking.
- Final payment is due 120 days before the beginning of the trip.
- If you cancel your trip 120 days or less before your departure, your payment is NOT refundable. This is why we recommend travel insurance.
- If you cancel your trip before the 120-day mark, you can either receive a full refund of monies paid (minus the non-refundable deposit) or we can apply your payment to another Wild Ecotours trip within 12 months of the trip’s departure date.
Videos from Prior Safaris
The composite videos below were taken by prior safari guests of Wild Ecotours.